Clean & Green Farm Equipment Absolute Retirement Auction
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check. All checks will be made payable to Jack Nitz & Associates, Inc.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction equipment removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say “Sold”, the equipment becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any/all returned checks from purchases made at any Auction will be Subject to a $35.00 return check fee and will be sent immediately for collection to the Check-Mate Collection Agency.
Announcement:Information contained herein is presented on behalf of the seller. Jack Nitz & Associates, agent for the seller, cannot guarantee the information to be correct or assume the liabilities for errors and omissions. All lines drawn on maps are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction. Any announcements made from the auction block on day of auction will take precedence over any matter of print and will be final.
CLEAN & GREEN FARM EQUIPMENT
BUSTER & DIXIE BAXTER - SELLERS
CLEAN & GREEN FARM EQUIPMENT
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2017 10:00 AM
MURRAY, NE: 7125 Baxter Loop Road (From the Murray Exit on Hwy. 75 & Hwy 1, 1 mile East to 12th Ave, then ½ mile South to Baxter Loop, then approximately 1 ½ miles Southeast on Baxter Loop to Property).
Can’t make it to the Auction? Bid Live on Proxibid.com
1995 Freightliner Model FLD120 Conventional Day Cab Truck Tractor, VIN# 1FUYDZYB2SP662389, Detroit 60-Series 12.7 Liter Turbo Diesel Engine (470 HP), Eaton Fuller 9-Speed Transmission, Air Brakes, Power Steering, Engine Brake, 340,584 Original Miles, Air Conditioning & Heat, 52,000lb. GVW, Cruise Control, AM/FM/Cassette, Air Ride Suspension, Twin Screw Rear Ends, Flip Hood, Air Ride Seat, Air Slide 5th, (1) Upright Exhaust, 100-Gallon Aluminum Step Fuel Tank, 275/80R22.5 Radial Tires (Very Good Condition).
1986 Timpte Tandem Axle Grain Trailer, VIN# 1TDH42822GB063043, 65,000lb. GVW, 66" Sides, Shurco Pro-Tarp Electric Trap Openers, Electric Tarp, 11R24.5 Radial Tires, Front End has been Strengthened by Timpte (Council Bluffs).
1956 Ford Model F-350 1-Ton Dually Service Truck, SN# F35D6P18785, 6-Cylinder Gas Engine, 4-Speed Manual Transmission, 9,800lb. GVW, 120,539 Miles, 8-17.5 LT Tires, 7' Steel Service Body with Side Tool Boxes, Small Hydraulic Crane, Vise, Rear Hitch.
1996 John Deere Model 9500 Sidehill Combine, SN# H095005665504, John Deere Turbo Diesel Engine, Hydro-Stat Transmission, Cab with Air Conditioning & Heat, Heavy Duty Rear Axle, 14.9-24 Rear Tires, 24.5-32 Front Tires, 3,756 Separator Hours, 5,602 Engine Hours, AM/FM, Buddy Seat, New Upright, Vertical & Horizontal Augers, New Gears, (Word done at Glenwood, IA John Deere), Vertical Gear Case Injection Pump Injectors (2015), Leveling Cylinder Pins & Bushings.
2003 John Deere Model 925 Hydraflex 25' Grain Platform, SN# H00625F706554, Black Reel, Poly Skid Plates.
Unverferth Model Road Runner HT Tandem Axle Head Carrier, SN# D43750122, Tandem Rear Axles, Dolly Front Wheels, 225/75D15 Tires, Extended Hitch, Rear Lights, Handles 30' Head.
1994 John Deere Model 693 Low Profile 6RN Cornhead, SN# H00693X655636, Plastic Snouts.
E-Z Trail 4-Wheel Head Carrier Trailer, VIN# 5Z6026, Extendable Spring Hitch.
John Deere 953 4-Wheel Gear Converted to a Head Carrier Trailer.
(3) Suitcase Weights.
TRACTORS & ATTACHMENTS:
1991 John Deere Model 4555 Diesel Tractor, SN# RW4555P006718, John Deere Turbo Diesel Engine, 8100.8 Actual Hours, 15-Speed Power Shift Transmission, Cab with Air Conditioning & Heat, AM/FM, 3-Point with 1-Cylinder Lift Assist, (3) Hydraulics, Large 1000 RPM PTO, Firestone 18.4R42 Radial Tires with 10-Bolt Radial Hub Duals, 14L-16.1 4-Rib Front Tires, R-134 Freon & Newer Compressor.
John Deere Model 4430 Diesel Tractor, SN# 4430H030708R, Turbo Diesel Engine, Quad-Range Transmission, Cab with Air Conditioning & Heat, 9,072 Hours, AM/FM, 3-Point with Quick Hitch, (2) Hydraulics, 18.4-38 Tires, (6) Front Weights, Clamp-On Duals.
John Deere Model 544 10' Front Mount Dozer Blade, SN# 44988GL, Large Safety Cage, Hydraulic 2-Cyinder Lift.
Hydraulic V-Blade for John Deere 4555.
(6) Auxiliary Tractor Weights.
Set of 18.4 Tractor Chains.
John Deere Model 8200 Pull-Type End Wheel Press Drill, SN# 029708, 21-Shoe, 7 1/2" Spacing, Double Disc Openers, Large Seed Hopper, 7.50-20 Tires, Hydraulic Lift.
White Model 548 Semi-Mount Plow, 5-Bottoms, Rolling Cutters, Steerable, 18" Moldboards, Gauge Wheels.
Krause Model 1900 Tandem Disc, 22'9" Width, 22" Blades, Hydraulic Lift & Wing Fold.
Sunflower 3-Point Chisel, SN# Plate Missing, 14' Shank.
Wil-Rich 20' Pull-Type Field Cultivator, Model 10FC, SN# 1732, Walking Tandems, Hydraulic Lift & Wing Fold, 3-Bar Rear Harrow.
IHC 2-Bottom Mounted Plow (Fits IHC 'C' Tractor).
John Deere Model B General Purpose Gas Tractor, SN# B50092, Older Restoration, New 11.2-38 Rear Tires with Round Spoke Wheels, PTO.
IHC Model B Gas Tractor, SN# 134015, Narrow Front, 6-Volt Electric Start, PTO, Fenders, 9-24 Rear Tires.
IHC Model C Gas Tractor, Narrow Front, 6-Volt Electric Start, SN# 16903, New 9.4-36 Rear Tires, PTO, Rear Belt Pulley, Older Restoration.
1991 Chevrolet C-20 Conversion Van, VIN# , 350 5.7 Liter V-8 Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, Air Conversion, (4) Bucket Seats, Rear Bench Seat, 83,078 Actual Miles, Air Conditioning & Heat, Power Windows & Locks, Tilt & Cruise, Running Boards, Extended Roof, 235/75R16 Radial Tires, Custom Wheels.
Willmar Tandem Axle Steel Fertilizer Spreader, Dual Rear Belt-Drive Spinners, Tandem Spring Axles, PTO Drive Spinners, Ground Drive Live Floor.
DMI Model 3100 9-Shank Pull-Type Nh3 Tool Bar, Hydraulic Lift, Can be used as 3-Point, 2-Wheel Carrier, Spring-Type Furrow Openers.
Fairbanks Morse Model Z Stationary Gas Engine, SN# 898627, 3HP, Older Restoration, Hand Crank, Custom Made Trucks.
Single Axle Auction Clerking Trailer.
(2) Pickup Box Trailers - 1 with 300 Gallon Fuel Tank with 12-Volt Electric Pump.
Shop Made 6'x10' Utility Trailer with 12" Side Rails & 3' Folddown Ramps.
Soil Mover Model 25-RD Pull-Type Dirt Mover, SN# 2585, 2 1/2 Yard Capacity, Hydraulic Lift & Dump, 7.60-15 Tires.
John Deere Model HX15 15' Pull-Type Batwing Shredder, SN# W0HX15F017520, Hydraulic Wing Fold & Lift, 6-Wheel Carrier, PTO Drive, (3) Gear Boxes, Spring Ride.
John Deere Model 350 Sickle Mower, SN# 468703, 9' Bar, PTO Belt Drive.
ANTIQUE GAS PUMP:
Mobilgas Antique Gas Pump with Glass Display & Top Globe, Completely Restored.
John Deere 953 4-Wheel Wagon Gear; Near New Electric Winch with Remote;Shop-Made 3-Point Boom with Hydraulic Lift; Honda Trail 70 Motorcycle (Complete but needs work); Honda 100 Motorcycle (Complete but needs work); (6) 8' Banquet Tables, Miller Welder/Generator.
AUCTIONEER'S NOTE: Make your plans now to attend this nice Retirement Farm Equipment Dispersal Auction. Buster has made the decision to retire from Farming and is offering his nice line of Farm Equipment for you to buy at Absolute Public Auction. All equipment is in very good working order, has had very good maintenance and is ready to go to work for you! Major Equipment at 10:30 AM!! For Further Information, Brochure or Photos, Please Contact the Auction Company.
BUSTER & DIXIE BAXTER - SELLERS