Farm Equip, Construction Equip, Commercial Trucks, & Vehicles
BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT This sale will be conducted by Brown's Auction Company (hereafter referred to as "Auctioneer"). The auction is open to public, but all persons wishing to participate by bidding on any of the items must register with the cashier, sign the Registration Agreement and obtain a bid card number. By signing this agreement, bidder is in agreement with and bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items will be sold as, where is. Auctioneer and seller make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, on the items for sale and does further state the items are to be sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OR GUARANTEE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. The buyer acknowledges that he is relying solely on his or her inspection, and accepts all responsibility for examining any item offered for sale.
2. ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS
3. A 10% Buyers Premium will be charged.
4. Buyer must pay for each item upon which his bid is accepted by the Auctioneer's declaration to the sale clerk.
5.ONSITE BIDDERS - All items purchased must be paid for in full on the day of the auction. Cash, cashier's checks, certified checks, money orders and credit cards will be accepted. Business or Personal checks will be accepted with proper identification. All checks are made payable to Brown's Auction Company. INTERNET BIDDERS - All items purchased must be paid for in full on the day of the auction. Credit cards, wire transfer & Paypal will be accepted.
6. Buyer's Responsibilities: Buyer assumes full responsibility for all items purchased when the auctioneer declares it sold. Any winning bidder that does not pay for and claim item will not be allowed to register at future auctions and furthermore, items that are paid for but not removed will also cause same consequence for buyer. Auctioneer is not responsible for security of items purchased, which include lost, stolen or damaged items. Items left on the premises are at his or her own risk.
7. Sales tax will be added to the purchase price including buyer’s premium of all taxable purchases unless the buyer files with the Auction Company proof of exemption from all such taxes in a form that is satisfactory to the Auction Company and the appropriate governing authority. Proper proof of sales tax exemption must be provided upon registration prior to placing a bid. If sales tax is not collected and at a later date is determined due, buyer agrees that buyer will bear the liability of the sales tax for his/her purchase. All titled vehicles will be taxed at the DMV upon registration of title. All Louisiana residents and onsite buyers will be charged 10% sales tax (Excluding Titled Vehicles). All non Louisiana residents that purchase online and arrange their own shipping or pick up in person items won (Excluding Titled Vehicles) will be subject to 10% sales tax.
8. A $20 notary fee will be charged on all titled items.
9. Removal of items will be announced by auctioneer.
10. CONTESTED AND/OR LATE BID Auction Company will accept the highest bid and the highest bid shall be the purchaser. ALL SALES ARE FINAL when the auctioneer declares the property sold. The Auctioneer shall designate the buyer after each item of merchandise is auctioned. Auctioneer reserves the right to accept, reject, or negotiate any and all bids.If a dispute arises between two or more bidders the auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding between bidders in dispute even after declaring item sold.
11. Deposit: Some bidders may be required to place a deposit. Deposits will be applied to final invoice total. All secured deposits will be returned within 48 hours of the close of an auction for non-winning bidders. Winning bidders who fail to make payment in full will forfeit their deposit.
12. Non payment: All non paying bidders will be reported to Proxibid and banned from future auctions. Additionally, non paying winning bidders agree to pay 3% of high bid, or $1000.00 restocking fee, whichever is greater, to be charged to the card used for registration.
13. The buyer hereby assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and sellers from any current or future claim which shall pertain to the fitness, use, damage, safety, injuries to persons or property that may have occurred during the auction or that may have been caused by or during removal or use of items purchased. Neither auctioneer nor Seller assumes responsibility for any accidents or loss due to theft, fire, vandalism, or personal injury.
I SWEAR AND AFFIRM THAT ALL INFORMATION I HAVE GIVEN IS TRUE AND CORRECT AND AUTHORIZE THE INVESTIGATION OF MY CREDIT WORTHINESS.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE. I AM PURCHASING BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL INSPECTION AND/OR OPINION OF PROPERTY BEING SOLD AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BY BROWN'S AUCTION COMPANY, LLC.
Announcement:Information contained herein is presented on behalf of the seller. United Country Brown's Auction and Realty Company, agent for the seller, cannot guarantee the information to be correct or assume the liabilities for errors and omissions. All lines drawn on maps are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction. Any announcements made from the auction block on day of auction will take precedence over any matter of print and will be final.
This Auction will Include:
- Farm & Ag Equip
- Heavy Construction Equip
- Government Surplus Equip
- Industrial Machinery
- Commercial Trucks & Trailers
- And Much More